TEMA: Svetsko, a nije naše

Svetsko, a nije naše 06 apr 2021 09:22 #681

• sergio-m
  • Van mreže
  • Investitor
  • Poruka: 1235
  • Primljenih Zahvalnica: 1657
blavak kazi da se salis
Administrator je onemogućio javni pristup pisanja.

Svetsko, a nije naše 06 apr 2021 09:30 #682

• sergio-m
  • Van mreže
  • Investitor
  • Poruka: 1235
  • Primljenih Zahvalnica: 1657
inace je izgledalo ovako pre rekonstrukcije
free image upload
Foto: Jutta Hoffmann © Institut für Stadtgeschichte Frankfurt am Main
i danas....

foto alamy
Poslednja izmena: 06 apr 2021 09:40 od sergio-m.
Zahvalnici: Cookie, Blavak, Чиле

Svetsko, a nije naše 06 apr 2021 10:47 #683

• Blavak
  • Van mreže
  • Investitor
  • Poruka: 8415
  • Primljenih Zahvalnica: 35918
sergio-m napisao/la:
blavak kazi da se salis

Kad imate dva Frankfurta, a ni jedan u Bavarskoj, pa mi teško da se snađem. Kada bi bilo dozvoljeno da naziv onog prvog bude samo na srpskom Frankobrod nad Wódru, pa da odmah znam koji je ovako sam morao da pitam. ;)
Zahvalnici: sergio-m

Svetsko, a nije naše 25 maj 2021 12:35 #684

• Buck
  • Van mreže
  • Investitor
  • Poruka: 1127
  • Primljenih Zahvalnica: 2190
Zahvalnici: Nicisy1, limanac, sergio-m, Blavak, Mikins, valjan

Svetsko, a nije naše 30 jul 2021 12:15 #685

• valjan
  • Van mreže
  • Investitor
  • Poruka: 1172
  • Primljenih Zahvalnica: 2332
interestingengineering.com/rome-wasnt-bu...tory-building-can-be
Rome Wasn't Built in a Day But a 10-Story Building Can Be

How fast can you get when it comes to raising a building?

As the number of reported cases of flu-like respiratory syndrome spread in China in January of 2020, the Chinese government responded by building a dedicated hospital in just over a week. Built by using some prefabricated elements, the 270,000 square feet (25,000 square meters) hospital was regarded as an engineering marvel in the face of a health emergency.

Now, a building company in China is taking fast construction to another level by building living spaces in almost one day.

The company behind the fast construction, Broad Group, is a private manufacturing enterprise based out of Changsa in Hunan province in China. Since its establishment in 1988, the company has largely focused on air-conditioning and clean air systems. In 2009, the company claimed to have innovated a revolutionary construction material called "B-CORE Slab." The material is made out of stainless steel that offers a modular, sustainable, and cost-effective way of making buildings.

According to the company, its B-CORE Slab that goes through a copper brazing process at 1,100 degrees Celsius (2,012 Fahrenheit) is ultra-light in weight yet super strong just like the honeycomb panels used on spacecraft.

With the B-Core at the heart of its building process, the company set out to manufacture prefabricated structures that could be assembled on-site for rapid construction. All pre-fabrication is done within the strict dimensions of 40 feet (12.19m) for length, 8 feet (2.44m) width, and 10 feet (3m) height. This allows each module to fold up and assume the shape of a standard container that can be transported on a truck or on ships to any global destination.

Once on-site, the modules simply need to be unpacked and assembled using bolts.

As seen in the video, the internal spaces in the building are columnless and come with all components of good living spaces including wide windows and sit-out balconies. Interestingly, the positions of these fittings can be changed even after the building is assembled, the company claims.

The assembly carried out with three cranes took over 28 hours to complete but needed very little work beyond that since the internal flooring, walls, electrical fittings, were all completed beforehand. Once water and electricity got running, the building became an instant living space. The company also claims that its construction technology and high-quality materials make the building up to 20 times efficient than conventional buildings, making them more economical and sustainable.

The building is earthquake- and typhoon-proof, and the concept can be applied to office spaces as well as residential buildings up to 200 stories high, the company says.

Prefabricated constructions are not a new concept altogether. The concept helped countries rebuild after the devastation of the Second World War. Now, it seems to be making a comeback as a sustainable and fast option.
Zahvalnici: Blavak, Чиле

Svetsko, a nije naše 30 jul 2021 18:52 #686

• Cookie
  • Van mreže
  • Investitor
  • Institutionalized
  • Poruka: 4222
  • Primljenih Zahvalnica: 3188
Ali, koliko vremena treba da se napravi svaki kontejner? :)

Svetsko, a nije naše 05 jan 2023 13:15 #687

• Dukelander
  • Van mreže
  • Administrator
  • Poruka: 4870
  • Primljenih Zahvalnica: 8012
Какве перверзије у грађевинарству нас очекују диљем планете у 2023:

‎"IF we cannot provide the great cities and the great suburbs with some kind of poetry, they will simply go on breeding these broken fanaticisms that make women wave sabres and men found insane religions."
~GKC: Illustrated London News, October 7, 1905.
Zahvalnici: Buck, TurboMaximus, valjan

Svetsko, a nije naše 06 jan 2023 00:51 #688

• sandman
  • Van mreže
  • Investitor
  • Poruka: 1186
  • Primljenih Zahvalnica: 612
U RIjadu bi trebalo ove godine da se otvori jedan kvart zgrada "KAFD". Bukvalno prave od jednom ceo klaster zgrada, a ne jednu po jednu.
link
Poslednja izmena: 06 jan 2023 00:52 od sandman.
Zahvalnici: Dukelander, valjan

Svetsko, a nije naše 13 jun 2023 10:53 #689

• Ljube
  • Van mreže
  • Šef Gradilišta
  • Poruka: 255
  • Primljenih Zahvalnica: 771
sergio-m napisao/la:
inace je izgledalo ovako pre rekonstrukcije
free image upload
Foto: Jutta Hoffmann © Institut für Stadtgeschichte Frankfurt am Main
i danas....

foto alamy

Kad smo kod Frankfurta, ako neko putuje moram da preporucim vrlo povoljan i udoban prevoz, kombi samo za 4 osobe, vozi samo za frankurt: transferteka.com/
U pogonu je Kunena Forum

O nama

Postavljanjem NSBuild foruma na mrežu 11. decembra 2010. godine, građani dobijaju nezavisnu platformu za razmenu najaktuelnijih vesti, informacija i foto-materijala, a prevashodno u vezi sa praćenjem izgradnje, infrastrukturnim projektima i investicijama na teritoriji Novog Sada.

S početka okupivši dvadesetak entuzijasta, posvećeno radeći na strasti i ideji koja nas je ujedinila, dobijamo pažnju sve većeg broja građana koji nastavljaju da obogaćuju platformu. Tokom godina privlačimo pažnju medija i gradskih službi, te smo danas zvanično prisutni na značajnijim dešavanjima i gradilištima radi prenosa ekskluzivnih snimaka i informacija.

Pročitajte više

Udruženje

Udruženje "Novosadska Gradilišta"

Možete nas kontaktirati preko kontakt forme ili na email office@nsbuild.rs

Posetite nas i na društvenim mrežama.

Posetite našu facebook stranicu Posetite naš profil na instagramu Posetite naš profil na twitteru